GLPC released a recruitment notification for the manager jobs through offline & online application through website www.ediindia.org
- Gujarat Livelihood promotion Company Ltd GLPC has released a recruitment notification for the Manager jobs through online application. This recruitment details are officially published in website www.ediindia.org.
- GLPC recruitment total 149 numbers of manager jobs. Candidates who are interested for this recruitment of GLPC they have to apply through offline & Online application.
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website www.ediindia.org. Last date for submission of online application 03.08.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the post:
1. General manager- 08
2. Assistant project manager- State -14
3. District Livelihood Manager- 05
4. Assistant project manager- Dist- 45
5. Taluka livelihood manager- 05
6. Asst. project manager- Taluka- 74
Total number of posts: 149
Age limit: Candidates must have age limit for the post no.1 45 years and 35 years for 2,4 & 6, 40 years for no.3 post and 30 years for post no. 5 as on 01.07.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses post graduation degree/PG diploma like MBA/MFSC/MSW/BBA/B.Sc or equivalent. Candidates see notification for the qualification details.
Selection : Candidates selection is based on the written test.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this GLPC recruitment of manager jobs they have apply through offline & online application. For online application candidates visit official website www.ediindia.org in the same way candidates who want to aply offline mode they download application form and duly filled form must be reach managing director, GLPC Ltd., gujarath livelihood promotion Company Ltd, blocl 18, 3rd floor, udyog bhawan , sector- 11, gandhinager, gujarat- 382011 on or before 03.08.2013.
Candidates must visit www.ediindia.org for the recruitment of GLPC manager jobs details and online application.
Last date submission of application: 03.08.2013.
Written test for shortlisted candidates : 10 th & 11 th August.