Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL released a recruitment notification for the apprentices jobs through online application form www.iocl.com.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL has released a recruitment notification for the apprentices jobs through online application form.Candidates must follow official website of IOCL www.iocl.com.
- Candidates who want to apply this IOCL recruitment of apprentices jobs they have to apply through online application form. Candidates must download online application form from the website www.iocl.com.
- IOCL recruitment total 35 numbers of Apprentices jobs through this notification, invites online application form for the recruitment of this jobs. Last date for submission of application form 12.07.2013.
Candidates must see below detailed information of recruitment
Name of the post:
1. Attendant Operator (-Chemical Plant)
2. Diploma Apprentices -Chemical
3. Diploma Apprentices -Electrical
4. Diploma Apprentices- Electronics
5. Diploma Apprentices- Instrumentation
6. Diploma Apprentices -Mechanical
Total Number of posts: 35
Age limit: Candidates max.age limit 27 years as on 01.07.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates requited B.Sc with Chemistry, Maths,physics with 60% of marks for post no. 1, 3 years diploma in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation enginnering with 60% marks.
Selection process: Candidates selection for the apprentices jobs of IOCL is based on the writtentest followed by interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply this IOCL recruitment of Apprentices jobs they have to apply through online application form. Candidates download online application form from the website www.iocl.com. Fill this form with all required details affix pass port size photo graph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials sent by ordinary post to the address P.O. bag no. 7, Sriniwaspuri post office, New Delhi- 110065 reach lasted by 12.07.2013.
Candidates must visit www.iocl.com for the recruitment of Apprentices jobs details of IOCl and online application form
Last date for receiving os applications: 12.07.2013