NPCIL released a recruitment notification for the stipendiary trainee jobs through online application form www.npcil.nic.in
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL has released a recruitment notification for the stipendiary trainee jobs through online application form. This recruitment details are officially published in website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Candidates who want to apply this NPCIL jobs they must follow official website www.npcil.nic.in. NPCIL recruitment total 136 numbers of stipendiary trainee jobs invites online application form.
- Candidates download online application form from the website www.npcil.nic.in and duly filled application form should reach on or before 31.07.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment
Number of posts: 136
name of the post: stipendiary Trainee
1. Stipendiary trainee diploma holder- 21(Mechanical, Chemical, Electronic)
2. Stipendiary trainee B.Sc holder- 21 (Physics, Chemistry)
3. Stipendiary trainee category - II - 45 (Plant operator)
4. Stipendiary trainee category -II - 49 (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument mechanic, Machinist)
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18- 25 years for stipendiary trainee category -II and 18 -24 years for dtipendiary trainee jobs.. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses diploma in mechanical/chemical/electronics and B.Sc in physics/chemistry, 10+2 and ITI in relevant field.
Selection process: Candidates selection is based on the written test, skill test and interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply this recruitment of NPCIL stipendiary trainee jobs they have to apply online application form this can be download from the website www.npcil.nic.in. Online application form fill with all details and attach relevant copies of certificates and resent pass port size photograph sent to the address Deputy Manager (HRM), Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant site, post- anumala, via: Vyara, Dist: tapi, Gujarat- 394651 reach on or before 31.07.2013.
Candidates must visit www.npcil.nic.in for the recruitment NPCIL stipendiary trainee jobs details and online application form.
Last date for submission of application: 31.07.2013