Election commission of India released a recruitment notification for the project manager and computer programmer jobs through walk in interview
- Election commission of India released a recruitment notification for the project manager and computer programmar jobs through walk in interview. This jobs details are officially published in website www.eci.gov.in.
- This ECI jobs are project manager, data base administrator, computer programmar.
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website for jobs details.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they must attend walk in interview on the date 10.11.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the posts:
1. Project manager -04
2. Data base Administrator- 02
3. Computer programmar- 06
Total number of posts are 12.
Age: Candidates age should be 40 years for post no. 1 and 2 and for post 3 required 18-30 years.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E and knowledge of softwere engineering.
Selection: Candidates selection is based on the interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they must appear to the interview on 10.11.2013 at 9.00 AM to N.P Co- Ed Sr. Sec. School, Havlok Square, New Delhi 110001.
Candidates must visit www.eci.gov.in for the recruitment details of Election commission of India jobs of project manager and computer programmar.
Interview date: 10.11.2013.