SAIL rourkela released a recruitment notification for the ACTT and OCTT jobs through online application www.sail.co.in
- Steel Authority of India SAIl Rourkela released a recruitment notification for the OCTT and ACTT jobs through online application. This jobs details are officially published in website www.sail.co.in
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website for details and online application.
- This SAIL rourkela jobs are operator cum technician trainee OCTT and Attendant cum technician trainee jobs. Total number of posts are 231.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they must apply online application. last date for submission of online application 29.11.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the posts:
1. Operator cum technician trainee( OCTT) : 121 posts
2. Attendant cum technician trainee(ACTT) : - 110.
6. Diesel mechanic
Total number of posts: 231.
Age: Candidates age should be min 18 years and max. 28 years as on 01.10.2013. Age relaxable 5years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Matriculation and 3 years full time diploma in relevant discipline of engineering for post no.1 and matriculation and ITI in relevant trade for post no.2.
Fee: General and OBC candidates have to pay 250/- for OCTT jobs and 150/- for ACTT jobs and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates pay only processing fee 50/- and 20/- pay bank charges. make the payment through challan download from the website deposit the fee in power jyoti account in SBI.
Selection: Candidates selection is made by written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they must apply through online application through website www.sail.co.in. last date for submission of online application 29.11.2013.
Candidates must visit www.sail.co.in for the recruitment details of SAIL rourkela jobs of OCTT and ACTT and apply online application.
Submission of online application starts from 25.10.2013.
Last date for submission of online application: 29.11.2013.