UPSC released a recruitment notification for assistant geophysicist , public prosepector jobs through online application www.upsconline.nic.in
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC released a recruitment notification for assistant geophysicist, public prospector jobs through online application. This jobs details are officially published in website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website for recruitment details and online application. Total number of posts are 175.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they must apply online application through website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of application 17.10.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant geophysicist - 67
2. Public prospector - 85
3. Others - 21
4. Assistant store officer- 02
Total number of posts: 175.
Age: Candidates age should be 30-50 years and see notification for post wise qualification details.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses PG degree and masters degree. Candidates see notification for more details regarding in educational qualifications.
Fee: Candidates pay 25/- in the nay branch of SBI or using net banking. SC/ST/PH/women candidate fo no fee.
Selection: Candidates selection is based on interview.
How to apply: candidates who want to apply for this recruitment of UPSC they must apply through online application through website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of online application 17.10.2013.
Candidates must visit www.upsconline.nic.in. for the UPSC recruitment details and apply online.
Last date for submission of online application: 17.10.2013.