APSC released a recruitment notification for the various jobs through online application www.apsc.nic.in
- Assam Public Service Commission APSC has released a recruitment notification for the various jobs through online application form. This recruitment details are officially published in website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment they must follow official website www.apsc.nic.in. APSC recruitment total 241 numbers of jobs through online application.
- Candidates who want to apply for this APSC jobs they have to apply through online application through website. Submission of online application 20.08.2013 to 19.09.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the posts:
- Assam Civil Services (Jr. grade)
- Assam Civil services (Jr. grade)
- Assistant registrar of cooperative societies
- Superintendent of taxes
- Inspector of taxes
- labour officer
- Assistant Employment officer
- Labour inspector
- Inspector of Excise
- District Transport officer
Total number of posts: 241.
Age limit: Candidates age should be not more than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses degree from recognized university.
Fee: Candidates have to pay examination fee 25/- for SC/ST(P) & ST(H) and 50/- for other candidates fee deposited through e challan with SBI.
Selection: Candidates selection is based on the preliminary examination , main examination, interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this APSC various jobs through online application through website www.apsc.nic.in. Submission of online application starts from 20.08.2013 to 19.09.2013.
Candidates must visit www.apsc.nic.in for the recruitment of APSC various jobs details and apply online application.
Submission of online application : 20.08.2013 to 19.09.2013.