DVC released a recruitment notification for the graduate engineer trainee jobs through online application www.dvc.gov.in
- Damodar Valley Corporation DVC has released a recruitment notification for the graduate engineer trainee jobs through online application. this recruitment details are officially published in website www.dvc.gov.in.
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website www.dvc.gov.in. DVC recruitment total 37 numbers of graduate engineer trainee jobs.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they must apply through online application through website www.dvc.gov.in. last date for submission of online application 26.08.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the post:
1. Graduate engineer trainee (Electrical)
2. Graduate engineer trainee (Civil)
3. Graduate engineer trainee (C&I)
Total number of posts: 37
Age limit: Candidates must posses 29 years as on 01.07.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses full time bachelor degree in engineering or technology in Electrical /electronics and in civil engineering, in instrumentation or telecommunication.
Fee: General and OBC candidates have to pay 300/- deposit the fee in SBI in specially opened account CAG branch kolkata.
Selection: Candidates selection is based on the group discussion, psychometric test and interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they have to apply through online application through website www.dvc.gov.in. Submission of online application starts from 10.08.2013 to 26.08.2013.
Candidates must visit www.dvc.gov.in for the recruitment of DVC graduate engineer trainee jobs details and apply online application.
Submission of online application starts form : 10.08.2013
Last date submission of application of DVC: 26.08.2013.
Click here for recruitment details of graduate engineer trainee