Manipur PSC released a recruitment notification for the group A 91 jobs through application form www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Manipur Public Service Commission Manipur PSC has released a recruitment notification for the group A jobs through application form. This recruitment details are officially published in website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in.
- Manipur PSC recruitment total 91 numbers of group A jobs. Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in.
- Candidates who want apply for this Manipur PSC group A jobs they have obtain their application form on paying 50/- at counter of the MPSC office from 03.08.2013. Last date for submission application 09.09.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
name of the posts:
- Manipur civil service grade - II - 22
- Manipur police service grade- II- 25
- Manipur Finance Service grade- III -28
- Sub deputy collector- 15
- Election officer- 01
Total number of posts: 91
Age limit: Candidates age shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.7.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses degree from recognized university.
Fee: General & OBC candidates have to pay 200/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay 50/- payable at secretary, manipur public service commission, imphal.
Application form: Candidates obtain their application form from the Manipur PSC office counter paid 50/- during office hours from 03.08.2013.
Selection process: Candidates selection is based on the preliminary and main examination.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment of manipur PSC group A jobs they obtain their application form and duly filled form along with self addressed envelop with 5/-stamped should be submitted person / by hand before 09.09.2013.
Candidates must visit www.mpscmanipur.gov.in for the recruitment details of Manipur PSC group A jobs.
Last date for submission of receipt of application: 09.09.2013.
Admission card issued from: 30.09.2013
Date of preliminary examination: 13.10.2013.