WBSETCL released a recruitment notification for the manager, secretary jobs through online application www.wbsetcl.in
- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd. WBSETCL has released a recruitment notification for the manager, secretary jobs through online application. This jobs details are officially published in website www.wbsetcl.in.
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website for details and online application. WBSETCL recruitment total 204 numbers of manager, secretary jobs.
- Candidates who want to apply for this jobs they have to apply through online application through website www.wbsetcl.in. last date for submission of application 09.09.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the post:
- Assistant manager (HR & A) - 04
- Assistant manager (F & A) - 08
- Assistant company secretary - 01
- Assistant manager- 01
- Jr. Executive (F & A) -10
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) - 112
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) - 18
- Special technical assistant- 25
- Pharmacist- 01
- Technician Gr- III -24
Total number of posts 204
Age limit: Candidates age should be min. 18 years and max. 27 years as on 01.01.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses graduation, diploma in relevant field, CA. Applicants see notification for post vise details.
Fee: General/OBC-A/OBC -B EXSM candidates have to pay 400/- for the post no. 1-5 and 250/-for all other posts and 22/- bank service charges. SC/ST from the state of WB state are exempted from fee.
Selection: Selection of candidates is based on the written test and interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment of WBSETCL manager, secretary jobs they have to apply through online application through website www.wbsetcl.in. last date for submission of application 09.09.2013.
Candidates must visit www.wbsetcl.in for the recruitment WBSETCL manager, secretary jobs details and apply online application.
Last date for submission of application: 09.09.2013.
Written test: 29.09.2013.