WBSSC released a recruitment notification for the LDC group C jobs through online application www.wbssc.gov.in
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC has released a recruitment notification for the LDC Group C jobs through online application. this jobs details are officially published in website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Candidates who are interested for this recruitment they must follow official website www.wbssc.gov.in. WBSSC recruitment total 3050 numbers of LDC /Assistants group C jobs.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they have to apply through offline & online application through website www.wbssc.gov.in. last date for submission of online application 13.09.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the posts: Lower division Clerk/Assistants Group C
Name of the department:
- 2. Animal resource Development
- backward classes welfare
- Development & planning
- School Education
- Fire & emergency
- Food & supply
- Health & family welfare
- Home (civil defense, jail,personnel
- Land & land reforms
- Panchayat & rural development
- Public works
- women and child development & social welfare
Total number of posts: 3050.
Age limit: Candidates age shall be not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have pass madhyamik examination of west bengal board or equivalent and knowledge of computer operation typing speed in English 35 wpm and in Bengali 25 wpm.
Fee: SC/ST/PWD candidates nor required to pay the fee only processing fee 20/-, all other category candidates have to 200/- and processing fee 20/- and make the fee through net banking, credit/debit card.
Selection: Candidates selection is based written examination and interview.
How to apply: Candidate who want ot apply for this WBSSC recruitment of LDC group C jobs they have to apply through offline/ online application. Candidates download application form from the website who have to offline mode. Candidates who want to apply online they they apply apply through website www.wbssc.gov.in and fill the form with all details, after successful of submission auto generated receipt and number keep it for future uses. And candidates also apply through Tathya Mitra Kendra set up by Govt. of West Bengal.
In offline mode candidates download application form from the website and duly filled form sent by registrar or speed post with fee payment receipt (See notification for offline payment) to the address Secretary cum controller of examination, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh bhaban, salt lake, Kolkata - 700091 superscribing the cover name of the examination & name of the post.
Candidates must visit www.wbssc.gov.in for the recruitment of WBSSC LDC group C jobs details and offline/ online application.
Last date for submission of offline/ online application: 13.09.2013.