UPSC released a recruitment notification for the economic and statistical service jobs through online application www.upsconline.nic.in
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released a recruitment notification for the economic and statistical service jobs through online application. This recruitment notification details are officially published in website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates who are interested for this jobs they must follow official website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC recruitment total 66 numbers of economic and statistical service jobs.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they apply through online application through website www.upsconline .gov.in. Last date for submission of application 16.09.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
Name of the posts:
1. Indian Economic service- 30
2. Indian Statistical service- 36
Total number of posts: 66
Age limit: Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years as on 01.08.2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must posses PG degree in Economics in applied/ business for post no.1 and PG degree in statistic/ applied statistic for post no.2 see notification for brief details regarding qualifications.
Fee: SC/ST/Female candidates are not required to pay the fee. all other candidates have to pay 200/- in the form of cash or by using net banking visa/masters/credit/debit card.
Selection: Candidates selection is based on the written examination and interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment of UPSC Economic and statistical service jobs they have to apply through online application through website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of application 16.09.2013.
Candidates must visit www.upsconline.nic.in for the recruitment details of UPSC economic and statistical service jobs details and online application.
Last date for submission of application; 16.09.2013.