SK University released a recruitment notification for the teaching and non teaching jobs through online application form www.skuniversity.org
- Sri Krishnadevaraya SK university has released a recruitment notification for the teaching and non teaching jobs through online application form. This recruitment details are officially published in website www.skuniversity.org.
- Candidates who are eligible for this jobs of SK university they must follow official website www.skuniversity.org. SK university recruitment total 15 numbers of teaching and non teaching jobs.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment of SK university they have to apply through online application from. Last date for submission of online application form 31.08.2013.
Candidates see below detailed information of recruitment.
1. Professor cum director
2. Reader cum deputy director
3. lecturer cum assistant director
4. Research associate
1. Research Assistant
2. professional assistant
3. Data Entry operator
5. library Attendant
Total number of posts: 15
Educational qualifications: Candidates must posses Ph.D, masters degree and doctoral degree, 10th class , bachelor degree. Candidates see post vise qualification details see notification.
Fee: Candidates have to pay 250/- for teaching posts( For SC/ST 50/-) and for non teaching jobs 100/- (For SC/ST 25/-) in the form of demand draft in favor of registrar, SK university, S.V. Puram Ananathpur.
Selection: Candidates selection is based on the interview.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment of SK university they have to apply through online application form for the teaching and non teaching jobs. This duly filled application form with fee receipt and certificate copies should be reach to the address Rigistarar, Sri Krishnadevaraya university, Ananathapur 515003 before 31.08.2013.
Candidates must visit www.skuniversity.org for the recruitment of SK University teaching and non teaching jobs and online application form.
Last date for submission of receipt of application: 31.08.2013.